Friday, November 21, 2008

⁂ Twilight opens today ⁂


The much anticipated movie adaptation to the popular novel Twilight, written by author Stephenie Meyer, will be released on the bigscreens across the nation today. 
The film stars Kristen Stewart who plays Bella Swan, a clumsy teenage girl who falls deeply in love with the 300 year old, teenage bodied vampire Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson.  Their attraction to each other strengthens as secrets are revealed but along with the truth comes greater evils. The deeper bella enters into edwards world, the more vulnerable she becomes. Meyer has written three sequels to Twilight.  New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.  I was apprehensive about this tween series but to my delight it enveloped my imagination and left me wanting more.  I will be watching this movie twice. Once with audience commentary, and again because I would like to hear it without tween intervention.  Yayz!

( "^ _ ^" ) 


No comments: