Sunday, May 8, 2011

"All The Lovers"








    



Kylie Minogue: Aphrodite 

Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC, 2011
_____________

"Dance, It's all I wanna do so won't you dance.

I'm Standing here with you, why won't you move?

I'll get inside your groove, cuz i'm on 

fire, fire, fire"

"All the lovers, that have gone before, they don't compare, to you.

Don't be running, just give me a little bit more, They don't compare, all the Lovers"

_______________

Kylie was simply amazing live. 

I was totally blown away by her presence and her amazing voice.

Despite being surrounded by tons of crazed and belligerent fans I think my friends 

and I had a blast. 

Aphrodite is Kylie's eleventh studio album and her first in three years.

I'm totally in love with the Goddess theme and was eyeballing her dancers like crazy.

But over all, I can't help singing...

"All the Lovers"



No comments: