Saturday, September 13, 2008

"There's no place like home"


It feels so good to be back in the familiar hustle & bustle of New York City.  Hitting the pavement on Broadway and zipping through the crowds on the subway platforms.  Like old times. 
Hong Kong is absolutely amazing and I would love to go back, but, nothing beats coming back home to the familiar. The number one feeling I missed was the joy of  laying in your OWN bed. There's just a level of comfort that just can't be described.  You just relax, lay back and .... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

The Temperature in the city has been so nice that I decided to walk home yesterday. I usually train it, because at the end of the day the last thing you want to do is cardio.  Anyway, I was passing Trinity Church on Broadway and Wall St.  and got a cool shot of the "Tribute In Lights"
It's amazing every time I see them. 






3 comments:

Curlita Sway said...

They do look awesome. Your talent in photography does it justice well :)

Tecktonik Bootz ^_____^ said...

Thank you! I wish I had my tripod with me, however, I do like the blurred effect that holding the camera steady has. ^_^

Curlita Sway said...

It DOES look pretty cool... kinda like a Final Fantasy-style visual effect ^.^